SPONSORSHIP Application Guidelines
Please note that submission of an application does not guarantee a space as an SPONSORSHIP at "Bazar Navideño - Novena de Aguinaldos 2022". If selected an Event Representative will contact you with further instructions.
- SPONSORSHIP FEES:
OFFICIAL SPONSOR - $5,000.00+HST
PLATINO SPONSOR - $3,000.00+HST
GOLD SPONSOR - $2,000.00+HST
SILVER SPONSOR - $1,000.00+HST
BRONZE SPONSOR - $500.00+HST
- Space reservation confirmed at completion of 100% payment with the application form.
- Spaces are limited and placement is at the discretion of the Event Representative.
- Relocating/sub-contracting of confirmed Sponsor's space(s) is strictly prohibited.
- Sponsor spaces will be supplied with one (1) table 6' wide and two (2) chairs and an electrical outlet.
- Sponsor space must be staffed during the operating hours of the event at all times.
- Selling or soliciting products/services from outside the booth space is strictly prohibited.
- Only items listed on the Sponsorship Confirmation Form can be sold and/or sampled.
- All Sponsors agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the event, Casa Cultural Colombiana, Colombia en Mississauga and their staff, harmless against any third party claims arising from the event, excluding any negligence on the part of the event or Casa Cultural Colombiana or Colombia en Mississauga.
- Sponsor is responsible for ensuring that all rental equipment (tables and chairs) is returned 1 hour after event close in the same condition in which it was received not withstanding REASONABLE wear and tear and further agrees to accept any and all charges to restore equipment to its original condition; also assumes responsibility for any rented equipment that is DAMAGED during the rental period at an additional cost to cover repair(s) to the items(s) that will be determined at the discretion of the event.
- Casa Cultural Colombiana and Colombia en Mississauga are not responsible for accidents or stolen items from any event’s Sponsor and for product’s Sponsor left unattended.
- The Sponsor shall be responsible for removing all equipment, displays, advertising materials and the like erected or placed on the premises immediately at the close of the event.
- Casa Cultural Colombiana and Colombia en Mississauga will take photos during the event to use for promotional purposes. If you sign our contract, you automatically agree to allow Casa Cultural Colombiana and Colombia en Mississauga to use "Bazar Navideño - Novena de Aguinaldos 2022" photos for this purpose, and forfeit the right to legal actions against the organizations, the event or its members.
- All Sponsors must have their own liability insurance; Casa Cultural Colombiana and Colombia en Mississauga are NOT responsible for any event of injury, damage, accident or death that may occur to any member of the group during the event.
- There will be no refund of payment for participants that do not attend the event. Refunds will be issued only in extreme circumstances as deemed by Event Services staff. A service fee will apply to any refunds.
- Rain or no rain the event will take place. No money refund will be issued in case of rain.
- No alcoholic beverages, sodas, juices and water may be sold.
- Requests will be formalized exclusively through the presentation of the Sponsor Application Form and directly with Casa Cultural Colombiana and Colombia en Mississauga.
- This is an institutional contract. It is not transferable.
- Sponsor applicant must fill out the Mississauga Mobile Licensing Application.