Heart of Homeschooling
Heart of Homeschooling is about building relationships with one another. Walking this amazing journey of homeschooling side by side through life's ups and downs.
We are starting a new program just for the Homeschooling Parent! You can attend individually, but it's highly recommended to attend with a Home Group! We are stronger and better when we do life together!
Monthly meetings will take place the last Tuesday at 7pm and Thursday at 10am of each month unless it's a holiday.
The program runs for 9 months from September through May. Recorded sessions available the 1st week of the month starting in Oct. if you want to meet at another time.
Topics will include the following:
* Grow - Cultivate your homeschool heart, create a Mission Statement
* Learn - History of education, homeschooling, public school, & charters
* Discover - Teaching style, learning styles, and homeschool methods
* Connect - Community Connections, CHPA, Clubs, Committees, & Co-ops
* Cultivate - Mentorship & Apprenticeship, make a plan for you & kids
* Fertilize - Invest in yourself. Choose one area to work on and grow
* Seasons - Study child development, family seasons, High school, & IEP’s
* Droughts & Storms - Make a plan for when this happens. Be ready!
* Sowing Seeds - Create a family service plan to give back to others
Join anytime! Also, complete the whole course for 4 college credits through Fresno Pacific University/Inspire University
Please join our Facebook Group:
ANNOUNCEMENT: If your heart wants to help support others too, we are looking for Home Group Leaders to host a once a month meeting to watch the live or recorded session together. Please fill out this form if you are interested in becoming a Home Group Leader:
I would like to participate in the Homeschool Heart Growth Course
Individually, in my home.
With others in my area within a Home Group
By becoming a Home Group Leader - Please fill out this form:
We are grouping participants by CA counties. What is your first choice for a county you would like to be grouped in?
What is your second choice for a county you would like to be grouped in?
I would be interested in earning college credits through Fresno Pacific University/Inspire University for completing the 9 month program.
Other questions? Please list them here:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service