Santa Claus Parade "Christmas Around the World" Registration- Nov 15th
For the Safety and Enjoyment of both participants and spectators, all parade entry participants must comply with the following;
1. The Parade application and waiver form below must be submitted by November 13th at the latest
2. Entries should report to the marshaling area at the Northern Star Hotel between 5:15 to 5:45pm and register with the Parade Judging Committee
3. The Parade then departs at 6:30pm sharp
4. Any animals in the parade are to be controlled by the handler at all times
5. Protective equipment (i.e.helmets) should be worn for biking, rollerblading and all off- highway vehicles
6. Throwing of candy, or other treats, gifts etc. from a float is not allowed, to avoid possibly injury. Rather, we ask that such be handed out by parade entrants on foot
7. Any towing or related expenses as a result of mechanical failure or breakdown, are the responsibility of parade entrant
8. The applicant will assume all liability relating to or arising from their environment in the parade
9. The Parade route is available below for your reference and is also on our website
and FB page
10. The theme for this year is "Christmas Around the World"
11. NOTE: We have a specific Business that will be driving SANTA at the end of the parade already.
12. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Kim at 780-849-3222 or
Contact Phone Number:
Category of Entry:
Approximate Number of Participants:
Please Provide a brief description of your entry: (including estimated vehicle size/ atv use etc.)
Name of Insurance Company & Policy Number:
On behalf of the business/organization named and all participants in our parade entry, I agree that neither the SLDCC, any agent, employee or volunteer of this group, will assume any responsibility for any personal injury or property damage incurred in conjunction with the parade and agree to release and hold harmless, such parties from any such claims.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service