Advanced Literacy and Essential Skills in the Workplace (ALES@WORK) Info Session Registration Form
Are you an internationally-trained IT professional who wants to step-up in your career? Looking for a unique key to success? Would you like to be part of a team that recognizes your talent and abilities? Join our information session and learn how to access this free support funded by Employment and Social Development Canada. This program is offered simultaneously in Ottawa, Vancouver and Calgary.
If you are a Permanent Resident, Canadian Citizen, or Convention Refugee, please fill out this form to register for an info session about ISC's Advanced Literacy and Essential Skills Training Program for internationally-trained IT professionals.
1. Last name:
2. First name:
3. Phone number:
4. Email address
5. Are you an internationally-trained IT professional?
6. In which of these occupations do you have experience and/or training?
NOC 2281 - Computer Network Technician/System administrator
NOC 2172 - Database Analyst/Data Administrator
NOC 2174 - Computer Programmer
7. Is your Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) score 7 or higher?
8. What is your employment status?
9. Info sessions will take place at Immigrant Services Calgary at 1200, 910 - 7th Avenue S.W. Calgary, Alberta. Which info session would you like to join?
Thursday, Oct 17, 2019 (5:30-6:30pm)
Thursday, Oct 31, 2019 (5:30-6:30pm)
Thursday, Nov 7, 2019 (1:30-2:30pm)
Thursday, Nov 21, 2019 (1:30-2:30pm)
Tuesday, Dec 5, 2019 (5:30-6:30pm)
Thursday, Dec 19, 2019 (5:30-6:30pm)
Tuesday, Jan 7, 2020 (1:30-2:30pm)
10. How did you hear about us?
Word of Mouth
Referred by ISC counselor
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service