CASRA Sonar Charter Form
In 2020, Chicago Yacht Club is offering its members the opportunity to race the Club’s fleet of Sonars during the sailing season. Building on the success of the Club’s spring and fall frostbiting, CYC members will have the ability to race Sonars in three different series:
THE CASRA INSHORE CHAMPIONSHIP: $750 Charter Fee (this does not include Regatta Fees)
(for the North/South Trophy)
Colors Regatta: June 6 and 7
Red Horse Regatta: June 11 and 12
Verve Inshore: August 21, 22, and 23
Red Flannels Regatta: September 26 and 27
1. A Chicago Yacht Club member must helm the boat at all times.
2. Crew limit is 4.
3. PFD most be wore at all times
4. Skippers must provide a damage deposit of $2500 for each series.
5. Skippers are subject to a check out process with the CYC Keelboat Director.
6. After each race in the Red and Blue Series, the bar at Belmont Station will be serving up “dollar drafts” for the hour after the Race Committee docks at Belmont. Rum will be awarded to the winning boats in each section.
7. Skippers who do not plan to race on a particular day may receive a $30 food and beverage credit if they notify
by the Wednesday before the race. Unused boats will be made available to other members wishing to race on a “drop in” basis. Drop in boats will be made available to Club members using a random drawing process for $75 per day.
CYC Member Number
Will you be Co-Chartering the Boat?
If Co-Chartering, with whom?
Which Series would you like to reserve a Sonar for? (Please note: Your member account will be charged immediately for all selections.)
CASRA Inshore Series ($750 NOT including regatta fee)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service