Pattern Testing Application
Thank you for your interest in testing my patterns. I welcome all constructive feedback to make them accurate, very clear for any skill level and easy to follow.
In return for testing my pattern, you will receive one free copy of the pattern you have tested. I will send it to you through Ravelry, and the pattern will be added to your Ravelry library (a Ravelry account is not required for download).
PATTERN TESTERS WILL BE EXPECTED TO:
• use the same yarn weight as specified in the pattern
• use the hook/ needles size specidied or needed to meet the gauge
• make the gauge swatch before starting the project
• contact me if gauge is different from the pattern to fix it
• contact me during work if you have any questions or issues with the patterm
• provide feedback on the written pattern: questions, corrections or suggestions
• finish the project respecting its due date
• provide final measurements for your size and info about the yarn used for the project
• send 1 picture of work in progress and 2 images of finished top: modeled + hanged or flat lay
• consent using your images on my social media accounts and on the blog (if applicable)
• pattern rating and honest review in my shop
Do you agree with pattern testing rules stated above?
Please, tell me more about yourself.
Contact email (Gmail is preferred for easy pattern share):
What type of project would you like to test?
Mixed: knitting and crochet
Your Skill Level
How long do you knit/crochet?
What kind of project categories you will be intersted to test?
Scarves and snoods
Shawls and wraps
More than one
What apparel sizes would you like to test? If more than one - check all sizes you want to test.
Your Raverly Name (if applicable)
Your Instagram account (with @)
Have you tested patterns before?
If yes, what designers (list social media handles of all)?
Thank you again for your interest to test my patterns. I will get back to you shortly. If you have any questions, or would like to tell me more about yourself, please feel free to leave a comment below.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service