Arts Emergency Work Experience
Thank you for considering offering work experience within your organisation. This opportunity is really valuable and sometimes life changing for our young people who struggle to find quality work experience opportunities. This puts them at further disadvantage when looking for their next career step in comparison to their more privileged peers. Spending time with your organisation will help them to feel more confident, more connected and more knowledgeable. We also hope it will be an enjoyable experience for you!
We are * especially * looking for work experience placements in the following areas:
FASHION >>> GAMES DESIGN >>> FILM/TV >>> MUSIC PRODUCTION >>> THEATRE >>> PUBLISHING
but would love to hear from you if you can offer experience in other creative or cultural industries such as:
JOURNALISM >>> ANIMATION >>> POLITICS >>> PHOTOGRAPHY >>> ADVERTISING >>> GRAPHIC DESIGN >>> ARCHITECTURE
What we ask organisations to provide:
1. A one day, 1 week or 2 week work experience placement during the school summer holidays (July - early September)
2. A risk assessment (we will provide you with an easy template to complete)
3. Your organisation’s Employee Liability Insurance Number
4. If possible, expenses to cover lunch and travel to help make the opportunity accessible for all our young people
How we can support you:
1. Administrative support and advice
2. We can set up an introductory interview/phone call so you can meet the young person ahead of time
3. We’ll be publicly thanking all organisations supporting our young people with work experience
Thank you! This form will be closed on the 31st May.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Arts Emergency.
Terms of Service