Selected scholarship recipients will be awarded with a $5,000 scholarship (renewable for up to 4 years) to the college or university that they plan to attend.
Applications due by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 3, 2019
Scholarship criteria: 1. Member of ASAP in good standing & have played a sport during your Senior year
2. Demonstrated financial need, with preference for students who are the first in their families to attend college
3. High school senior in good standing with plans to enroll at a U.S. accredited 4-year college/university in the 2019-20 academic year as a freshman
4. Cumulative high school GPA of at least 3.2 on a 4.0 point scale
5. Willingness to participate in year-round mentoring and internship opportunities
6. Demonstrated commitment to pursuing gainful employment or advanced studies after college graduation.
Application Procedure:In addition to filling out the application, be ready to email copies of the following to email@example.com
- A copy of your high school transcript;
- FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) or Dream Act Confirmation page;
- A copy of your Financial Aid Award Letter from the school you are planning to attend
- One letter of recommendation (must be from a current or former teacher) - must be emailed by the deadline to Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions or more information, contact Amanda at ASAP: email@example.comX3129