To assist us in planning the Parade, please complete this application as soon as possible, even if you are unsure of your group's final composition.
2. Review the Parade Information
3. Complete the online application form
4. All applications are reviewed by the Parade Committee (on a rolling basis)
5. Accepted groups are sent confirmation materials, which must be completed and returned to the Parade Committee by the deadline indicated on the confirmation materials. (Acceptance notices and confirmation materials will be sent out starting 5/1/2019; international groups may receive earlier notifications)
6.. Confirmed groups receive final assembly information and other details (1-3 weeks prior to the parade)
- Group applications submitted between Sept 1 and Sept 30 will require the payment of a $75 fee. ($50 will be refunded if your application is declined)
- No vehicle applications will be considered after Sept 30
- Group applications (marchers only) submitted between Oct 1 & Oct 15 will require the payment of a $100 fee ($75 will be refunded if your application is declined)
- No new group applications will be considered after Oct 15
- Individual veterans may apply up to Nov 1; they will be placed in the Parade at the discretion of the Parade organizers.
- Groups may update their information up to Nov 1; however, no vehicles may be added after Sept 30, and the size of the group may not significantly increase after Sept 30.