The list of international jury:
· Alastair Cook (Filmpoem Festival, Edinburgh, Scotland),
· Zata Banks (PoetryFilm, London, United Kingdom),
· Alice Lyons (poet, multidisciplinary artist, media scholar, Sligo, Ireland),
· Birgit Hatlehol (Oslo Poetry Film Festival, Norway),
· Heather Haley (Visible Verse, Canada),
· Sigrun Höllrigl (Art Visuals & Poetry, Vienna, Austria),
· Tom Konyves (poet, educator and a pioneer in the field of videopoetry, British Columbia, Canada),
· Polina Horodyska (CYCLOP Poetry Film Festival, Kyiv, Ukraine),
· Thomas Zandegiacomo (ZEBRA Poetry Film Festival, Berlin, Germany).
Rules and regulations:
· Films of up to 10 minutes duration that are no more than two years old (January 2015) may be entered.
· There are no limitation about subject and language restrictions. All films that are not in English must have English subtitles. Each application must also contain the text of the verse in English.
· Video can be performed in any techniques using any necessary equipment (video, animation, flash etc).
· Each video should be placed on the Youtube channel in free access.
· By sending your film, you confirm that the film may be shown at the CYCLOP Poetry Film Festival. The artist must have all property and screening rights.
· Each artist can't send more than two videos.
· All videos must be sent with the following characteristics:
File format: .MOV or .AVI. Standard: PAL. Codec: H264.
Resolution: HD — 1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720 (16:9) / SD — 640 x 480 (4:3) or 640 x 360 (16:9)
More information: http://cyclop.in.ua/archives/3275