IYF Ahobilam Hampi Yatra 2019
We are happy to announce IYF (ISKCON Youth Forum) yatra this year to Ahobilam Hampi
Yatra Dates: 14th December to 21st December 2019 (Dates include travel period to destination)
Yatra Charges: Rs. 4000/- per person (Excluding Train tickets).
Last date of registration: 5th August 2019.
How to register:
1. Fill this online registration form.
2. Pay 2000 Rs (1500 Rs refundable on cancelation) Registration charges and submit a printed copy of confirmation email (received on the email address provided during registration) to your counselor/temple bookstall.
3. You can pay the remaining 2000 Rs by 31st October'19.
1. Yatra Charges do not include To and Fro journey tickets. Which means students
will now have to book their own tickets to reach the destination (Ahobilam) and return tickets from Hampi.
2. Only prasadam will be provided during the train journey for which fees has been covered in the yatra charges.
For any query please write to
How to get there:
1. You need to be in Ahobilam on the 15th and leave from Hospatte on the 21st Dec.
2. The best train is NAGARCOIL EXP(16351) from Thane to Cuddapah. Our Bus will pick you up from Cuddapah station.
3. Our yatra ends at Hospate (Hampi) on the 20th Dec evening. Best train from Hosapette is LOKMANYA TT EXP(11014) at 22:50 Hrs from Guntakal Junction - which is 2:30 Hrs from Hosapete. One can take a train our Government bus to reach Guntakal. From Kalyan you can book train tickets to Nasik.
4. Temple devotees will take the above trains for the yatra. You can prefer the same.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
1. It is mandatory that every youth attending the yatra should fill this form.
2. After you submit the form. You will get a confirmation email (on the email address provided on the form). Take a print of the email and submit it with your 2000 Rs Registration fees to your counselor or at the Temple Book Stall.
3. If one fails to do so, his registration will result in cancellation.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service