ResearchWild! Program Application
Please Read This Application Carefully!
- The goal of ResearchWild! is to create a safe, supportive, mutually-beneficial environment where ecologically-minded international university students of all levels gain personal and professional experience, receive intensive field-based, hands-on educational experiences, and perform or participate in relevant conservation-based scientific research, all while supporting on-the-ground, local conservation efforts!
- Completing this application allows ResearchWild! to determine your eligibility and placement potential in our educational internship or research abroad program. Submitting this application does not obligate you to participate in any ResearchWild! program.
- All ResearchWild! programs require funding to operate! Without funding, ResearchWild! and your educational internship or research host would not be able to provide you with these amazing, immersive, life-changing conservation experiences. All ResearchWild! program fees directly support international conservation efforts! A portion of your program fees help ResearchWild! maintain our necessary operations and support structure. Another portion supports our Affiliate University Student Educational Internship and Research Support Programs, which provide affiliate university faculty the ability to support ResearchWild! students locally, and in the bush! The great majority of your program fees allow your educational internship or research host abroad the ability to provide you with the absolute best opportunities and experiences possible, while also directly supporting their important and impactful local conservation efforts! ResearchWild! needs your help supporting these unique conservation efforts! If you need help funding your educational internship or research project abroad, contact your university's international education office or ask your ResearchWild! representative for advice!
- Unfinished application submissions can be edited and completed any time via a link sent to the email address you provide on this form.
- Upon initial acceptance, a ResearchWild! representative will contact you to discuss your placement options, additional requirements, and program payment information.
- ResearchWild!, your educational internship or research host, and your world sincerely thanks you for your interest and support!
If you are applying from outside the United States, please include your country code. Example formats: *NANP (North-American Numbering Plan) (415) 555-0132; non-NAMP +1 415 555 0132
How did you hear about ResearchWild!?
Tell us what inspired your interest in ResearchWild! Our referral program is an important fund-raising opportunity for many student organizations. We will make sure they get credit! Are you interested in what ResearchWild! can do for your student organization? Contact
and we will be happy to provide you with more information!
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of ResearchWild!.
Terms of Service