19- The Hijrah and Arrival in Madina
1. What kind of people were Aws and Khazraj?
They were bedouins.
They were warriors.
They were business people.
2. What is the name of the lady who traveled from Makkah to Madina alone?
Zainab radi Allahu unhaa
3. What is the name of the Surah the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam recited the ayaat from that blinded the enemy who were waiting for him outside his house in Makkah?
4. How did Abu Bakr radi Allahu unhu introduce Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam to people they met on their way to Madina?
He introduced him as his guide.
He introduced him as his friend.
He introduced him as his son in law.
5. What happened to Suraqa's camel?
It refused to move ahead.
It sank in quicksand.
6. Why did the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam encourage "salam" in his very first khutbah at Quba?
It brings unity.
It brings peace.
It brings well being.
7. What is the first thing the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam did in Quba?
Built a school.
Laid foundation of Masjid Quba.
Dug a well.
8. What were the first four instructions the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam gave at Quba?
Pray at night, do not backbite, do not kill your children, Bind ties of kinship
Do not lie, Feed the hungry, Spread salam, Pray at night.
Pray at night, Bind ties of kinship, Feed the hungry, Spread salam.
9. Why is saying "itiq Allah" so important in Jumuah Khutbah?
As most of the Prophet's salullahu alaih wassallam khutba were on fear of Allah.
As people need to be reminded of Allah again and again.
It is mentioned in ahadith to say "itinq Allah" in all khutbas.
10. How can we feed our soul?
By praying at night when everyone else is sleeping.
By dhikr Allah
11. What is the name of Prophet's salullahu alaih wassallam camel?
12. How should one react when one hears music (according to Sunnah)?
Leave that place.
Cover one's ears.
13. What was the second thing the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam do after setting up the masjid in Madinah?
Set up a school
Set up a separate market place for Muslims
Set up a hospital
14. What was the religion of Salma Al Farisi?
14. Where was Salman Al Farisi from?
15. What were the 3 signs the priest said the Last Prophet will have?
He will be exiled, He will go to a land near the Red Sea, He will have the sign of prophet hood.
He will be thrown out of his home city and will migrate to a land of date palms and two volcanic rocks, He will not take charity but will accept a gift, He will have seal of Prophethood on his back.
He will migrate to a land of date palms, He will face trials, He will not take charity but will accept gifts.
16. What do we learn about Salman Al Farisi's radi Allahu unhu personality from the journey he took in search of the true religion?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service