Hamline University School of Education Transfer of Credit Request Form
If you are requesting non-Hamline credits for transfer, you must have an official transcript from that institution sent to the following address:

Advanced Degrees Department
Hamline University
School of Education
MS A-1720
1536 Hewitt Avenue
Saint Paul MN 55104

You will be notified via your Hamline email account when the process is complete.

Questions? Contact education@hamline.edu

Email address
Degree Program
Last Name
Your answer
First Name
Your answer
Hamline ID Number
Your answer
E-mail Address
Your answer
Phone Number
Your answer
Institution Where Credits Were Earned
Institution, Course Number, Course Title, Number of Credits, Grade Received, Term and Year Completed
For each course you request credit transfer, please provide the information above.
Your answer
Copy of official transcript has been sent to Advanced Degrees Department
This is for non-Hamline credits only. Requests cannot be processed for non-Hamline credits without official transcripts on file. Official transcripts should be sent to the address at the top of this form.
Total number of semester credits being requested for transfer
Your answer
Electronic Signature
Please complete the captcha before submitting the form.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hamline University. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms