Module 2 Quiz
Please type below your email and full name.
1. Fill in the blanks: Your stomach is capable of ______________. It operates like a muscle. It can _____________ and expand.fasting?
operating : disappear
ketosis : shrink
dispensability : shrink
rejuvenation : contract
2. Fill in the blanks: Calorically-dense foods like ___________ are smaller in volume. They consist of _________ calories per gram.
proteins : four
fats : nine
carbohydrates : four
None of the above
3. If you eat a piece of food, even a tablespoon of almond milk, your body will elicit …
an insulin response
a metabolic response
a caloric response
All of the above
4. What phenomena is a healthy form of cellular death?
5. This can happen if you are not properly hydrated during your IF protocol.
You can get severe dry mouth
You can have a set back and do more harm to your body
You can support your liver to excrete more toxins
You cannot burn as much dietary fat as you should
6. What three minerals does Thomas mention in his video clip?
Sodium, magnesium, and potassium
Sodium, zinc, and calcium
Sodium, selenium, and potassium
Sodium, iron, and magnesium
Thank you for submitting this form. We will keep your information completely confidential.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Phuket Cleanse.
Terms of Service