Lingo Live is looking for a Head of Customer Outreach to help us grow our sales pipeline. Specifically, the Lingo Live Director of Customer Outreach will communicate with potential clients in some of the largest companies in the world to evaluate their needs and determine whether or not we can help them with their foreign language learning needs. This individual will work closely with our Director of Business Development, who brings nearly a decade of sales experience, as well as the CEO of the company, both of whom will ensure you have the information and tools needed to be successful. The Director of Customer Outreach will need to have:
- The ability to interact with business professionals through email and over the phone in an efficient, polite and timely manner
- The ability to effectively communicate Lingo Live's value proposition with confidence (training to be provided by Lingo Live)
- A firm grasp of technology and software products, including email, the internet, LinkedIn, Microsoft Office, and sales tools to be provided by Lingo Live
- A strict attention to detail and a surprisingly reliable work ethic
- A positive attitude and a willingness to share new ideas based on lessons learned from client interactions
This is a full-time, entry-level position paying $30,000 in annual salary + commission + equity stock options. Commissions can range anywhere from $5,000 to $15,000 per year depending on sales success. You will be one of 3 full-time team members at one of the most exciting technology startups in New York City.