EHV INNOVATION CAFÉ - REGISTRATION
Talent, ideas + mixed with opportunities = fuelling innovation. That is the idea behind the EHV Innovation Café. A weekly informal mix and match meeting for and by our Eindhoven TDK community: from designer to technician, student to CEO and politician to investor, including some special guests.
Let's unleash the full potential of Eindhoven together!
JOIN THE COMMUNITY!
By providing your information, you contribute to the improvement of EHV Innovation Café. We promise to handle your personal data with utter care and discretion. The provided information will not be shared publicly or with third parties.
By registering and participating in EHV Innovation Café, you give us permission to use any photo or video content made during EHV Innovation Café in which you are visible for commercial purposes. Upon objection, please talk to one of our team members.
Needless to say, we comply with the (updated) guidelines in everything we do. Fortunately, we have space.
- Everyone keeps 1,5 meter distance, except households.
- Upon arrival, we take off a health check: have any complaints? Please stay home.
- We work exclusively with reservations; provided there is space, you can make a reservation at the door.
- Everyone – guests and staff – disinfects their hands prior to entering, using the toilet and paying by card.
- All guests are seated at a table, also in the bar.
- We work with menu boards and digital menus that are disinfected after use.
- Staff washes their hands with disinfecting soap even more regularly than usual.
- Toilets are equipped with do-it-yourself hygienic spray, and are cleaned every hour.
The health check:
- Did you have one or more of these complaint in the last 24 hours: coughing, nose colds, more than 38 degrees of fever, shortness of breath?
- Does someone in your household have fever and/or shortness of breath complaints at this moment?
- Have you had the new coronavirus, and was this diagnosed in the past 7 days?
- Do you have a household/family member that has the new coronavirus, and have you been in contact with them in the past 14 days?
- Are you in home isolation because you have had direct contact with someone who is diagnosed with the new coronavirus?
Could one of these questions be answered with ‘yes’? Then, unfortunately, we can’t let you in.
Have you been at EHV Innovation Cafe before?
Today is my first time
Yes, I have been here before
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service