Date: 19 & 20 July 2014
Venue: *SCAPE The Gallery, Level 5, 2 Orchard Link, 237978
1. Please submit this form online by the closing date of 10th July 2014. Please contact Mr Liew Kian Boon at 97585518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
for offline registration and payment by closing date. A late fee of $5 will apply for payment after closing date.
2. Updates will be posted in due course on the Scrabble Association website at www.toucanet.com
3. One form is to be filled in for each entrant. Player substitutions will not be permitted. Receipts will be issued upon request.
4. Eligibility will be based on players’ latest SA ratings as at 14th June 2014. Eligibility List can be found at http://www.toucanet.com
. For division A, only Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents may enter.
5. The organizers will accept entries on a first-come first-served basis, and reserve the right to decline entries as they see fit, or if capacity is exceeded.
6. Email queries to email@example.com
or contact Mr Liew Kian Boon at 97585518.
7. Scrabble Association tournament rules will be used (see www.toucanet.com
). The “Gibson rule” will be applied to players who are certain of prizes while there are still rounds left to play.
8. Participants will not hold the organizers liable for any injury or loss experienced as a result of their participation.
9. Information on entry fees, indicative prizes may be obtained at: http://tinyurl.com/snsc2014info
The organizers reserve the right to amend, withdraw or cancel the competition for any reason at any time and may substitute or alter any item on the prize list.