DART 2020 - Land of 10,000 Locks
This survey is to gauge interest in a DART in Minneapolis/St. Paul, 16-18 October 2020.
Reasons to Attend DART in the Land of 10,000 Locks:
- Tower Ravens from England are confirmed to be coming to DART 2020 in Minnesota!
- Minneapolis/St. Paul are easy to access - MSP airport is a Delta hub and is served by several discount airlines.
- The Twin Cities have a vibrant folk scene! The area is home to five Morris teams, three rapper teams, and a vibrant traditional dance and music community.
- No guarantees, but mid-October is usually great weather and the peak of the autumn colors in the Twin Cities.
A variety of excellent restaurants, museums, theaters, music venues, and the Mississippi River also make the Twin Cities a great place to visit.
- A special award for teams who have been in existence for less than 18 months will be added to the roster of awards. Enticement to get out your swords and form a team!