DART 2020 - Land of 10,000 Locks
This survey is to gauge interest in a DART in Minneapolis/St. Paul, 16-18 October 2020.
Reasons to Attend DART in the Land of 10,000 Locks:
- Tower Ravens from England are confirmed to be coming to DART 2020 in Minnesota!
- Minneapolis/St. Paul are easy to access - MSP airport is a Delta hub and is served by several discount airlines.
- The Twin Cities have a vibrant folk scene! The area is home to five Morris teams, three rapper teams, and a vibrant traditional dance and music community.
- No guarantees, but mid-October is usually great weather and the peak of the autumn colors in the Twin Cities.
A variety of excellent restaurants, museums, theaters, music venues, and the Mississippi River also make the Twin Cities a great place to visit.
- A special award for teams who have been in existence for less than 18 months will be added to the roster of awards. Enticement to get out your swords and form a team!
What is the likelihood you can put together a team to go to DART in Minneapolis/St. Paul?
Haven’t ruled it out
Actively considering it
Yes, definitely or very likely
What is your team's situation in terms of being able to attend DART this year or future years? What are the major factors (distance/cost to travel, having enough dancers, having a musician, cost of the event itself)
Estimated number of team members (including dancers, musicians, characters, and guests) who might attend
Will your team have the following needs
What activities would entice you to attend?
Pick up Morris dancing
Short Sunday tour so we get to dance more
Do you know of teams that have not come to DART and would be interested who we should be contacting.
If you came to Minneapolis/St. Paul, would you need housing?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service