Quaver Unit 2 Episode 1: The Woodwind Family
1. Which woodwind instrument in the episode played the lowest notes?
2. Which woodwind instrument in the episode has the widest range?
3. True or False: The Saxophone is a part of the woodwind family.
4. The clarinet has a ________ reed.
5. Which of the following woodwind reeds is played by tightening both top and bottom lips?
6. Which of the following is not a way to produce sound in a woodwind instrument?
Blowing across a hole
7. What special responsibility does the oboe have in the orchestra?
To play the difficult melodies.
To stir the conductor's coffee.
To sound the tuning A note.
To make duck noises.
8. Which woodwind instrument has the highest pitch?
9. The _____ is the oldest woodwind instrument.
10. What are five instrumentalists playing together called?
A five piece
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Berryessa Union School District.
Terms of Service