Greetings from Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering (PCCOE), Pune !!
It gives me pleasure to inform that Pool campus recruitment drive of L&T infotech is scheduled on Sunday, 14th Dec 2014 at 8:00am till 16th Dec 2014 @PCCOE, Pune for the students of :
1) Engineers as well as Non Engineers of June/July 2014 (Enginees 2014 - BE/BTech/ME/Mtech/MCA as well as Non Engineers 2014 – MSC/MCS/MCM & BSC/BCS/BCA/Diploma ) already Passed out batch
2) Only Non Engineers of June/July 2015 batch (Current Final year batch i.e. July 2015 passing batch) BSC/BCS/BCA/Diploma students (But Not for Engineers of 2015 batch BTech/BE, MCA students.
1) 14th Dec. 2014 (8:00am) – Test & GD for Engineers as well as Non Engineers of June/July 2014 batch.
2) 15th Dec. 2014 (8:00am) – Test & GD for Only Non Engineers of June/July 2015 batch (Current Final year batch i.e. July 2015 passing batch Non Engineers i.e. Only BSC/BCS/BCA/Diploma ).
3) 15th Dec. 2014 (8:00am) - interviews of GD Shortlisted candidates of 14th as well as 15th Dec. 2014.
4) 16th Dec. 2014- interviews of remaining GD shortlisted candidates (in case not completion of interviews on 15th Dec. 2014).
All the updates about this drive & further drives @PCCOE in future will be available on www.rawandale.com or www.PCCOEpune.com from time to time as per the need. Students can like the Facebook page www.facebook.com/ShitalkumarRawandale for getting the updates about this drive or any future recruitment drives @PCCOE. Before starting the journey for the drive, students should see if there are any updates for the drive on FB page.
Eligible Students from any college across the country can apply for this drive. All the eligible students as per the criteria mentioned below are requested to submit the Online Registration Form below the signature at the bottom of this page.
Eligibility Criteria :
Eligibility criteria is given in Self Declaration form of respective batches i.e. 2014 as well as 2015.
Following completed Forms will be required to be brought by the candidates at the time of Recruitment drive @PCCOE.
1) Trainee Application Form (for both 2014 as well as 2015 batch) :
2) Self-Declaration for the selection process of L&T Infotech-2014 Passouts :
3) Self-Declaration for the selection process of L&T Infotech-2015 Passouts :
4) Corporate presentation of L&T infotech for Salary & other details :
The details are as follows:
The process will consist of
1. Online Test2. Group Discussion3. Paragraph writing4. Technical & HR Interviews
Each round of assessment will be an elimination round (Except Passage Writing)
NOTE:1. 2014 drive will be conducted on 14th & 15th December (Engg & Non-Engg).2. 2015 Non-Engg drive will be conducted on 15th & 16th December. Deadline for Online Registration is 4:00pm on 11th Dec. 2014. Registration IDs will be given to all the registered students (without checking their details & without checking whether candidate is eligible or not) on 11th or 12th Dec. 2014 in the excel sheet which will be displayed on www.rawandale.com . Getting the registration ID does not mean that you are eligible. Candidate will not be allowed to appear if not meeting the criteria. Only the eligible students as per the given criteria will be allowed to appear on the day of recruitment drive after checking all the original documents & one photocopy set of all the documents. Non eligible students should not register otherwise they will not be allowed for any further drives @PCCOE.
(Every year we conduct 30-35 Pool Campus/Off campus Recruitment Drives @PCCOE which are open for students from any college. But Please note that any recruitment drive which we conduct @PCCOE depends on company’s decision. So on eleventh hour if any company cancels / postpones the drive or changes the criteria (which has not yet happened) , PCCOE or TPO will not be responsible for the same. Before coming for the drive @PCCOE, please see the website & facebook page updates for such changes).
Documents Required (Original & photocopies) :1. College ID card2. A copy of Resume3. A duly filled attached Trainee application form 4. A dully filled attached Self-Declaration Form5. Attested photocopies of 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, Graduation (all semesters) mark sheets and Post-graduation (all semesters) mark sheets and certificates. Alternatively, photocopies of the mark sheets and certificates with originals6. 2 passport sized photographs
How to Reach PCCOE?
Akurdi Railway Station is the nearest Landmark and college is at a walking distance from Akurdi Railway Station. Candidates from Outside Pune can take local train from Pune Railway Station / Shivajinagar Railway station to Akurdi railway station. While coming by road, candidats can take bus till Nigdi bus stand (which is on Old Mumbai Pune Road) & then should hire an auto to PCCOE.
Wish you Good Luck !!
Looking forward for long term association with you.
Prof. Shitalkumar Rawandale,Dean, Industry Institute InteractionPimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering,Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector 26, Nigdi Pradhikaran,Pune-411044Cell: firstname.lastname@example.org/ShitalkumarRawandalehttp://twitter.com/s_rawandalewww.PCCOEpune.comwww.rawandale.com