BFI NETWORK StoryFutures Academy Lab Opportunity
We've teamed up with StoryFutures Academy to offer emerging filmmakers a spot on a one day Introductory Lab. StoryFutures Academy Introductory Labs provide a safe space for people to experience first-hand how immersive technologies are already being deployed to tell compelling stories, and start to dream up new ideas of their own. These sessions are intended to provide a forum for discussion and debate about immersive storytelling, develop new thinking and grow a community of practice.
Participants at these one-day labs will:
- Experience and discuss a range of the latest virtual and augmented reality content
- Participate in introductory sessions on the technology enabling this content, and the business and distribution models that are being explored
- Discuss current industry trends and challenges
To be eligible for this opportunity you must:
- Be over the age of 18 and not in full time education
- Be a writer, director or producer who has not yet made a feature film
- Be based in London or the South East of England
- Be available all day on January 23rd 2020 to take part in the lab
The lab is free to attend. Travel expenses and lunch for the day will be provided.
To apply for a space, please complete the short application form below no later than Monday 9th December.
If you have any questions, you can contact us on
To find out more about StoryFutures, take a look at their website here:
City you are based in
I can confirm that I am available to take part in the lab on January 23rd 2020
Please give a brief bio about yourself and your work (150 words max)
What would you hope to get out of the introductory lab and how does that relate to your own filmmaking? (150 words max)
How would you approach working in a way that will be very different to traditional filmmaking? (150 words max)
What are you experiences (if any) with extended reality work so far? (360 video, AR, VR etc)
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service