Live Competition Eligibility Criteria:
1. The live competition is reserved for undergraduate students (pursuing a bachelor's degree) only.
You must be an undergraduate (bachelors) student at a recognized university or college for the current academic year and enrolled in school at the time of application.
2. Student must be the owner, founder or controlling shareholder of your company and principally responsible for its operation.
3. Your business must be structured 'for-profit' and have generated US $500 or received US $1000 in investments at the time of application.
(Social entrepreneurs, Polish companies founded in AIP, incubators,etc. can apply).
4. Your company must have been in business for at least the past six consecutive months.
5. You should not have been one of the top six finalists from any previous year's GSEA Global Finals Competition.*