Mud River Weddings Reviewer Tour Sign Ups
This is the OFFICIAL Reviewer Tour for Mud River Weddings by JustRead's own Emily Yager & is hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours.
Reviewer Tours are open to ALL readers. You don't need a blog or social media accounts. All you have to do is read the provided ebook, post a review to at least 1 retail site, also on Goodreads and/or BookBub, and submit the link(s) to us in a supplied form no later than April 20, 2020.
SIGN-UPS CLOSE on January 30, 2019, at 11:59 PM EST or later.
Mud River Weddings novella collection by Emily Yager
Genre: Historical Romance / Novella Collection
Release Date: February 5, 2020
Follow the Walgrave siblings as they find love on the banks of the Mud River in Grygla, Minnesota in the early 1900's.
Every Beat of My Broken Heart – Pine Walgrave believes everyone deserves a second chance. When he meets broken-hearted Della Maie Striech, he sets out to prove friendship can heal anything. Can past mistakes be overcome by a gentle gesture?
My Kind of Crazy – Balsam Walgrave lived life enjoying life as it came. Living for the enjoyment of the day was enough, until a charming neighbor, September Thrain, challenged that there could be more to life.
Love Walked In – Cedar Walgrave had a plan and knew what he wanted to do in life – Falling in love with Nurse Florentina Duerr was not one of them. Will the Influenza epidemic ruin his new plans?
Hear My Voice – Lindon Walgrave has spent her life quietly caring for her siblings, when Anton Duerr’s surprise marriage proposal with the purpose of needing a mother to help care for his young family. Can she accept a loveless marriage to feel useful again?
Stead My Heart – Oak Walgrave is haunted by dark memories and struggles to get back into normal life after the war. He doesn’t feel he deserves to find happiness; that is until February Thrain shows him kindness and that everyone has their own regrets.
Falling Slowly – Ash Walgrave has known the troublesome Danny Barr her entire life. When a misunderstanding happens, and she gets into trouble, he was the last person she ever expected to help her out of her mess.
By signing up for this tour you are agreeing to:
1. Post a review on at least one retailer by the end of tour date.
2. Post a review on either BookBub or Goodreads by the end of tour date.
3. Submit your completed reviewed link(s) in the form provided in the welcome email by the end of tour date at 11:59 PM EST.
1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Selected hosts will be contacted via email after sign up closes.
3. All links are required to be submitted by 11:59 PM EST on the tour closing date.
4. For reviews that may be included in stops, IF you received the book for free, according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.
5. Review copies will be emailed to reviewers within 2 weeks of of welcome email.
Sign Up Now
Please list one of your Reviewer profile names on one of your review sites such as Goodreads, Amazon, BookBub, ChristianBook...etc.
(e.g. Carrie Schmidt - Reading is My SuperPower on Goodreads)
What is your profile url for the review site?
) - If you do not put a direct link here, your sign up will automatically be denied.
Will you need a copy of the book?
NOTE: Book copies are only available as an ebook.
Can you post a review on Amazon?
What is an alternate way to contact you if we can't reach you via email?
(Twitter ID, Instagram ID, phone number, etc.)
Check all your info, make sure it's correct AND you've read ALL criteria!
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service