Dudley-Charlton Regional Schools 2017-2022 Strategic Planning Survey
As part of our self-assessment process in reviewing and revising the District's Strategic Plan we encourage you to share your thoughts on student development in the areas of Cognitive, Personal and Interpersonal Skills.
1. I am a:
2. If a parent, or DC Staff member, my child(ren) attend or I work in the following school(s) : (check all that apply)
Mason Road School
Charlton Elementary School
Dudley Elementary School
Dudley Middle School
Charlton Middle School
Shepherd Hill High School
3. If a parent, my child(ren) are enrolled in the following grade(s): (Check all that apply)
4. Choose up to FIVE areas that you feel are most important for the ACADEMIC development of our students.
Subject Specific Content Mastery
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
Creativity and Innovation
Information, Communications and Technology Literacy
5. Choose up to FIVE skills that you feel are most important for our students' PERSONAL development.
Flexibility and Adaptability
Initiative and Self-Direction
Productivity and Accountability
6. Pick up to FIVE skills that you feel are most important for our students' INTERPERSONAL development.
Social and Cross-Cultural Skills
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Dudley-Charlton Regional School District.
Terms of Service