Thank you for your interest in being a reviewer for the New Human Services Partnership, replacing Coordinated Funding. Washtenaw County, the City of Ann Arbor, and the Washtenaw Urban County have created a new framework for human services funding that:
* Make an impact and move the needle for those facing institutional inequities, while supporting the safety net
* Incorporates equity through the process
* Focuses on addressing institutional racism, poverty and trauma as root causes of institutional inequity
There are three funding rounds as part of the New Human Services Partnership
* 5-year Safety Net Grants that fund existing safety net services
* 1-year mini-grants to try out new ideas and support newer agencies
(current funding round)
* 5-year high-impact grants that are innovating or scaling work toward equitable outcomes (fall/winter funding round)
That's where you come in! We need community members to review applications for each funding round. Your input will help shape the trajectory of how the New Human Service Partnership funds are invested.
This work is incredibly important, so we want to recruit and train a review committee that represents the community. We expect the total time commitment to be between 25-30 hours.
This includes training, reviewing, and scoring. Everyone on the review committee will receive a stipend as a thank you for providing us your valuable time for this important work.