SYLVAN LEVEL TEST
B2-C1 LEVEL TEST
1. I ______ been to Ireland yet.
2. "I´m exhausted!""____ am i".
3. If i ______ known the answer i would´ve got a better mark in the exam.
4. Amancio Ortega ______ be the _____ man in the world.
would / richer
will / richer
would / more rich
will / richest
5. If you go abroad, you _____ carry your passport with you
6. Can you switch _____ the light? I can´t read. - Yes i _____ turn on the light!
off / will
on / am going to
up / will
on / will
7. If you want to come tonight, give me a call. If _____, I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.
8. Tests _____ carried out on this substance should determine its origin.
9. If _____ I hadn't bought so many things, I'd have some money now.
10. This conversation is useless. We're just going round in a _____circle.
11. It's time we _____, John
12. Andrea would rather _____ eat those vegetables
13. It costs much _____ to fly than it used to, because of all the low cost airlines around.
14. I'd rather you _____ smoke in here, if you don't mind.1
15. At no time _____ I suspect he was a thief.
16. _____ John calls soon, I'm going to call him
As soon as
17. I wish I _____ find those old photos from school to show you.
18. It's no use _____. He never listens anyway.
19. She's a model now, but when she was young she _____ to be very plain.
20. James walked to work, as he _____ recently sold his car.
Describe the picture (100 words max.)
Advantages and disadvantages of social media (150 words max.)
Nombre y apellidos
Número de teléfono
¿Cómo has llegado a nuestras prueba de nivel?
Me la habéis mandado vosotros
Navegando por Internet
Recomendación de algún conocido
¿Cuál de nuestras academias te viene mejor?
C/ Callao 24
C/ Frómista 10
C/ Francia 35
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service