Learn about Berkeley Moshav on December 8!
Berkeley Moshav is a vibrant, multigenerational, inclusive community centered on Jewish life. We use the cohousing model of intentional community which, like an Israeli moshav, combines private homes, ample common space, and a shared commitment among residents to engage together in community. We are BUYING A PROPERTY and plan to announce the location at this event. Come nosh, schmooze, talk to cohousing residents, and learn how to get involved and join our community!
4. How many people, including yourself, will be attending?
5. Bringing kids? If so, please list each child's name and age.
Berkeley Moshav is providing free childcare, but we need to know how many children you're bringing and how old they are.
6. Which of the following best describes your current level of interest in Berkeley Moshav?
We realize this may change after you learn more.
I've been waiting for something like this!
Sounds very interesting. I'd love to learn more.
Curious mostly. Wondering if it's for me.
7. How did you hear about Berkeley Moshav?
8. Anything else we should know?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service