5th Grade CFE Practice Quiz 2
Use this quiz to practice for the OCPS 5th Grade CFE test
Not a student at TLE
1. What are the Fitness Principles in F.I.T.T.?
A. Fitness, Integrity, Teach, Tennis
B. Frequency, Intensity, Time, Type
C. What are you talking about?
D. Flexibility, Intensity, Time, Teach
2. What should Sally do before exercising to prevent injuries?
B. drink water
C. jump up and down
D. go to the doctor
3. What makes your muscles and bones stronger?
C. Strength training
D. Playing video games
4. What is/are the Fitness Component/s? (Check all that apply)
A. Muscular Strength
B. Muscular Endurance
C. Cardiovascular Endurance
E. Body Composition
5. Juan wants to work on his muscular strength. What activity should he do to get stronger?
A. Run long distance
C. Play shuffleboard
D. Lift weights
6. Deion thinks his muscular endurance could be better and wishes he could hold exercises like the plank a little longer. What other activities can improve his muscular endurance?
A. Wall sit, flexed arm hang, V-sit
B. Lift heavy weights
7. Jamie wants to improve her flexibility because it's getting harder to bend down and tie her shoes. What should she do to improve her flexibility?
A. Stretch and yoga
C. Play tennis
D. Play golf
8. Logan is very good at running. But he wants to get even better so he can win more races. What can he do to work on his cardiovascular endurance?
A. Lift heavy weights
B. Stretch and do yoga
C. Jog or run, jumping jacks, jump rope, ride his bike
D. Push ups, squats, and calf raises
E. All of the above
9. Tiffany fell in the water and doesn't know how to swim. What can someone do to help her?
A. REACH for her. THROW her something. ROW out to get her. GO and get her.
B. Yell, "SWIM!!"
C. Watch her panic
D. Jump in and blow bubbles in the water.
10. There's a pool party at Jose's house. What can you do to stay safe around the water? (Check all that apply)
A. Stay in shallow water if you can't swim
B. Don't get in the water unless an adult is near
C. Eat snacks
D. Do not run near the pool
11. Lindsay wants to go for a walk and keep track of how many steps she takes. What is the name of the piece of equipment that measures her steps?
A. Stop watch
D. Heart rate monitor
12. Jared wants to keep track of his heart rate during his 5K run. What piece of equipment will keep track of his beats per minute?
B. Heart rate monitor
13. Marley and Cameron want to take turns running a lap around the track to see who is the fastest. What type of technology can be used to measure their time?
C. Heart rate monitor
14. Susan is trying to walk across a balance beam, but she cannot stay up. What could she do to correct her body position?
A. Walk or run quickly across the balance beam.
B. Look down at her feet
C. Keep her arms straight out at her side (like a T)
D. None of the above
15. When you're trying to make short or long term goals, what should you make?
A. Friends to support you
B. A chocolate cake
C. A fruit salad
D. A checkoff list
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Orange County Public Schools.