Dia de los Muertos Call for Altars 2019
2019 Día de Los Muertos Arts Festival is presented by Guthrie Green in partnership with Living Arts of Tulsa and Casa de la Cultura. This event builds bridges between the Hispanic and non-Hispanic cultures in Tulsa by creating a way for Tulsans to pay homage and honor ancestors/friends who have passed on.
This year, vendors and food trucks will be at Guthrie Green while altars, music, and family activates will be at Living Arts.
1. The artwork should be created in honor of a person(s).
2. It should contain ideas and images that reflect the personality of the honored person.
3. It must not be disrespectful of the Hispanic people or culture.
4. The Artwork must be safe – not harmful to someone else.
5. The Artwork may take on many different forms: installation, sculpture or a 2-dimensional work but must be no wider than 4 feet and no deeper than 3 feet and no taller than 15 feet.
TO APPLY: Give a description below, and be descriptive as possible below.
Questions can be sent to
PLEASE NOTE: Selected applicants must supply their own materials. Each applicant will have 3 days to work on their altar. No work may be done at night. You must sign a waiver of liability for Living Arts. All media are welcomed.
Description of Altar
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of LivingArts. -
Terms of Service