This is the sign up form for volunteers participating in the cleanup at Kranji East mangrove
led by Raffles Museum Toddycats on Sat 21 Sep 2013.
Please be prepared by sleeping early the night before, drink lots of water and set your alarm to wake up on time - this is a time critical exercise!
What you should bring:
1. Hat and/or sun block.
2. Dry fit clothes are suitable for this work. If you use cotton, a change of t-shirt will come in handy after a sweaty workout.
3. Light pants will help protect your legs from insect bites (you will get bitten!) as well as from the debris, but bermudas are fine.
4. Covered shoes with hard soles – hard-soled booties are fine.
5. Water bottle (at least one litre of water).
6. Raincoat/ponco (we’ll carry on working in rain)
7. Towel in a bag – to wipe off any sand and mud off you.
8. Water-proof your belongings.
9. Some water to wipe yourself down with.
We will meet at Kranji Reservoir Car Park A - this is near the 925 bus stop.
See map at: http://tinyurl.com/iccs-kranjieastmap
We will provide gloves, trash bags and weighing scales for the cleanup.
Further details will be emailed to you later.