Years 7-9 Homework Club - Term 1, 2021
The Year 7 - 9 Homework Club has been established to provide students in these High School years with a settled and focussed space at school to complete homework and assessment tasks during the afternoon. This resource will be supervised by staff who will be able to provide general guidance with school work. Specific advice on tasks should be gained from the relevant subject teacher.
- The Year 7 - 9 Homework Club will be run in the School Library from Monday to Thursday from 3:30 – 5:00 pm.
Please note regular Library services (i.e. borrowing) cease at 3:30 pm.
- Spaces are limited to 30 students, each afternoon.
- The expectation of High School students who attend Homework Club (conduct, uniform, ICT use etc.) are the same as for regular school hours.
- Students are also expected to come to Homework Club prepared to complete settled and focussed work. Expectations of students attending Homework Club are outlined here:
. All students who attend Homework Club are expected to have read and signed this page with their parents/carers. This
letter needs to be submitted to the Library prior to commencement. Hard copies of this page can be picked up at the High School Student Office.
- Students are expected to sign into Homework Club at 3:30 pm. At 5:00 pm students will be dismissed and required to move to the carpark to be picked up promptly. Should you wish to pick up your child(ren) prior to 5:00 pm, you will need to indicate below in Section 3.
- Completion of this form will apply to Term 1. Applications for Homework Club will need to be made on a term-to-term basis.
Note: Homework Club is for students in Years 7 - 9 only. Siblings in Primary school must be signed up to attend OOSH if staying after school hours.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of William Carey Christian School.