Stellenbosch Unite Aid Action
Stellenbosch Unite Aid Action is a joint initiative that aims to provide food relief to as many families as possible who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Because our resources are limited, strict criteria apply for applications for assistance.
WHO MAY APPLY?
Individuals directly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. This means:
• The individual suffered a direct loss of income due to the COVID-19 pandemic
• This loss of income can be due to being unable to work or trade informally, the loss of a formal job or in
the event of an employer being unable to pay a salary or wage.
• No other form of income is received at this time
• The individual lives within the Stellenbosch municipal area.
WHO CANNOT APPLY?
• Individuals that were dependent on social aid before COVID-19
• Individuals that already receive help from a non-profit organisation
• Individuals that receive a social grant of any nature
• Individuals that are still receiving an income from an employer or any other source
• Individuals that are still able to generate an income from informal trading or any other method
How to register
Please complete the form below. You may also complete the forms on behalf of a group of people, but you
will have to enter their details individually. Note that by registering you do NOT automatically qualify for
receiving a parcel. Stellenbosch Unite first has to assess the criteria and the distribution of relief depends
on the available resources.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. Wishing you strength in these difficult times.