UCD Festival 2020 - Volunteering Expression of Interest.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the UCD Festival 2020
The UCD Festival is our largest public engagement event showcasing the best and the brightest of the UCD community!
Behind the scenes, hundreds of people work in collaboration to deliver the event. If you are interested in getting involved in 2020, please complete the form below and we will be in touch.
2. Email Address
3. Telephone Number
4. Have you previously volunteered with the UCD Festival?
18 - 24
25 - 34
35 - 44
45 - 54
55 - 64
7. Relationship to UCD
Member of the Public
- If you are UCD Student, please let us know your Year & Degree
- Student ID Number (if known/applicable)
- If you are UCD Graduate, please let us know your Year & Degree
- If you are UCD Member of Staff, please note School/Unit/Department and Position
8. What is motivates you to volunteer?
Our commitment to you...
We operate an inclusive volunteer programme which welcomes volunteers of all ages, ethnicities and volunteers with disabilities. The UCD Festival relies on people with a wide variety of skills and provides training to ensure that you are comfortable undertaking your role. If you have a physical disability, or have other access requirements, we will do our best to accommodate your needs and those of all our volunteers.
9. Is there anything else you would like for us to know?
Provided for all Festival Volunteers:
• UCD Festival Volunteer T-Shirt
• Full Briefing & Relevant Training Prior to UCD Festival
• Lanyard & Programmes
• Lots of Fun!
Once you have submitted this form, we will be in touch regarding next steps.
All initial correspondence will be sent via email. Please ensure
is added to your email contacts folder so our correspondence does not get quarantined as spam.
If you have questions or would like further information, please contact Ria Flom on +353 1 716 1232 or email
Should your availability change following this initial application, please do not hesitate to email with any revisions.
Information on our Privacy Statement is available on our website
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University College Dublin.