Clermont Customer Sales/Service Openings
Our organization is committed to creating a workplace that is unique in its ability to provide exceptional work opportunities for positive, hardworking students looking to expand their capacity and dramatically stand out from their peer group. We are proud to train, challenge, support, and mentor future leaders who are hungry to deviate from the “normal college kid job” or internship.
Every year, it is becoming more apparent that experience is the differentiating factor of employment after college. Most students do not work jobs that stand out from typical restaurant and retail work, and therefore end up falling into the crowd of the unemployed and underemployed post-college grads. According to CNBC, 79% of college grads are still unemployed 6 months after graduation, regardless of GPA. Our mission is to provide experience to change that!
For the past 30 years, we have provided a flexible part-time student work program. We have both Full and Part Time work programs in the Lake County Area.
Because the positions are very flexible, it's not a problem for students to work around classes or previous commitments. Most of our representatives are students at high schools such as East Ridge High School, Lake Minneola, West Orange, Etc. Review the position description below, fill out the application, and you will be contacted shortly!
- Setting appointments
- Meeting 1-on-1 with customers
- Presenting products
- Answering questions
- Helping customers place orders
- Two part pay program
- Base pay not based on sales or results ($15.00 base-appt)
- Incentive pay with an opportunity to earn more based on performance
- Flexible schedule
- Enhanced communication skills
- Resume builder
- Scholarship opportunities ($160,000 in scholarships awarded annually)
- College credit possible for select majors (up to 3 credit hours at Universities Nationwide)
- Room for advancement based on performance
- A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau & Awarded Company of the Year with DECA
- Ranked #12 Best Company to work for, USA Today jobs
- All ages 17+ considered
- Positive attitude, eager to learn, team oriented
Ranked #12 Best Company To Work For!
2017 DECA Company Of The Year Award
First & Last Name
Your Circle of Influence Dictates Your path..
How did you hear about the position?
On Campus (College)
On Campus (High School)
Recommended by a friend
Are you looking for part-time or full-time work?
Who do you know that works here?
Extent of Education?
Current High School Student
High School Graduate
Current College Student
High School Attended (or currently attending)
Current College (if applicable)
Are you currently or were you previously involved in activities (Sports, Clubs, Academics, etc.)
Why do you feel like you would be a good fit?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service