Program Fundamentals: Exam 03
Full archive 👉
01. Once activated, a _______ is always listening for and responding automatically to actions
B. Trigger Campaign
C. Batch Campaign
D. Activity Log
02. ________ determine how many times each person can run through a smart campaign
C. Qualification Rules
03. Which of the following is NOT a way to become a member of a program?
A. Create a new lead record manually in the Lead Database
B. Relate a contact to a Salesforce opportunity that's synced to a Marketo operational program
C. Import a list of records into an event program
D. Submit a form located in an operational program
04. True or false: You can create multiple default programs inside other program types such as Emails, Events or Engagement.
05. Content in an Engagement Stream can be...
E. All of the above
06. True or false: You have three program statuses in your Email Send channel, in this order and with this amount of leads at each stage: Sent (Step 10): 10 members / Opened (Step 20): 10 members / Clicked (Step 30 - Success): 15 members. Based on this setup, the total number of people who opened this email is 10.
07. Stream cadence determines...
A. How new content enters the stream
B. The format of content that people see
C. The type of content that people see
D. The schedule for sending content
08. True or false: A default program can be used to send emails to a list of leads.
09. When a person receives all the content in a stream, they are labeled as ________.
10. True or false: The only difference between an event program and a default program is the ability to set a start and end date.
Page 1 of 1
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service