[ASA] Pro-Bono Income Tax filing services 2020
All tax volunteers assigned to you are trained by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). We will be able to assist in the filing for the 2020 tax year and prior years as well.
Please note this CVITP clinic is run by appointment-only.
- Single person with annual income of $35,000 or less
- 2 persons (or a couple) without dependants combined income of $45,000 or less
- 3 persons family size without dependants combined income of $47,500 or less
- 4 persons family size without dependants combined income of $50,000 or less
- 5 persons family size without dependants combined income of $52,500 or less
- After 5 persons, additional $2,500 of income allowed for each dependant
- Individual with LESS than $1,000 interest income
Volunteers CANNOT prepare tax returns for:
- Those with business or rental income/expenses
- Those who are self-employed or have employment expenses
- Those who have deceased persons returns
- Those who have returns claiming capital gains or losses
- Those with MAJOR investments/RRSP/stocks/mutual funds/RESP
- Those with investments outside of Canada
- Those who filed for bankruptcy
If you have a SPOUSE/PARTNER that will be using these services as well, please register separately but mention each other in the appropriate section.
Tax returns will be filed March 15th - April 22nd.
Deadline to apply is 11:59PM, March 9th.
if you have any questions regarding the application.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service