All the participants in this Maha Parayan need to read or listen to a satcharitra chapter on every Thursday until Sai Punyatithi in 2018.
If you are interested, please fill this form and you will be added to a Whatsapp group where you will get regular updates and get in a system to track your activity.
Every week, a volunteer will assign a chapter from Satcharita to every registered participants. The participant must read the chapter on Thursday and report by 10 PM In their time.(as there will be different time frames)
1. I don't have satcharitra book, where can I get it from?- You can download from here:http://www.shirdisaimandirnc.org/SatcharitraMahaParayan.html
2. Do we read the chapter assigned in conf call ? Or is this need to be read in their own home? - You will read your assigned chapter at your home on the given Thursday and report back that you have completed reading your assignment.
3. Once I registered myself for this, how long should I continue doing the parayan?- Once signed up you will continue reading on every Thursday until Oct 19th 2018, which is Sai 100th Punyatithi. For any reason, you are not able to keep up the commitment, you can exit the group and rejoin when you can participate again. We are hoping that everyone signed up will continue this parayan.
4. Can we read in any language and any version of the Sacharithra?- Yes, you can read in any language of your choice and the version that is complete. There might few shortened versions, and please do not read those shortened versions.
5. Can I skip reading chapter due to any obstacle?- We want to make sure that the parayan complete every week as planned. If for some personal reason you are not able to read, you can let the group know as soon as possible so another person will perform the parayan of the chapter assigned to you or you can have your family member read for you.
6. In my family multiple people want to participate, do every one need to have to be in whats app group?- Everyone must be registered to get chapters assigned. But only one can be in the group and report status for all. Use "Additional Family Members" to report all names for tracking.
7. Do I need to be located in Cary, NC?- No, any one across the globe can join this Maha Parayan. But, will need phone number for reporting and tracking purpose.
8. Are there any diet restrictions during this Maha Parayan period?- No, there are no food/diet restrictions. It is up to your personal preference.