Thank you for your interest in joining the Brother Wolf Animal Rescue foster community!
To become a foster parent:
1. You must complete an online Foster Parent Orientation
2. You must live within an hour of our Adoption Center in Asheville, NC.
3. You must be 18-years-old.
4. You must be willing and able to bring your foster pet to Brother Wolf for medical appointments and adoptions.
5. You must own your home, or confirm with your landlord that foster pets are allowed.
6. You must be able to separate your foster pet from your personal pets, if requested and required.
7. Everyone in your home must agree to foster, and if anyone in your home has pet allergies, those allergies must be properly managed.
If you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org