CASE Annual Conference 2017
Welcome to our Call for Proposals for the CASE Annual Conference being held Thursday, November 2 through Saturday, November 4, 2017 at The Nugget in Reno, Nevada. Our theme this year is CLIMBING TO NEW HEIGHTS. We hope to see you for a fantastic time in Reno.
Please keep in mind:
1. All presenters and co-presenters must register for the conference before the end of the early-bird date of June 30, 2017.
2. All presenters and co-presenters must pay the early-bird rate of CASE members $350, and non-members $450. This is a 20% break from the normal conference rate.
3. Conference fee cancellation policy. Written requests for refunds, minus 20% administrative costs, will be honored only if postmarked no later than October 2, 2017. Refunds will be mailed after the conference. Substitutions may be made after Oct 2nd.
4. You are responsible for bringing your own laptop, and adapters needed to connect to the provided LCD projectors.
5. You are responsible for providing speakers for your laptop if you need sound.
6. Session length will be 1 to 1 1/2 hours long.
7. If you have questions, please contact Kindel Mason, CASE Professional Development Chair
8. Important Deadlines
CASE proposal submission ends April 24, 2017.
Notification of proposal acceptance will be on or before May 31, 2017.
Presenters must register for the conference by June 30, 2017.
Last chance to make changes to original proposal name, description, bios etc..... August 31, 2017
All presentation handout materials must be submitted electronically by September 15, 2017.
Conference registration refunds October 2, 2017.
"Climbing To New Heights"
Title of Presentation
Positive Behavior Supports
Leadership of Special Education
Improving Results for Students with Disablities
Presentation Summary (75 Words Maximum)
List 2-4 Learner Outcomes
Lead Presenter Name
Lead Presenter Bio
Lead Presenter Organization
Lead Presenter Email
Lead Presenter Phone Number
Days you CANNOT present. Keep in mind that if your days are limited it may affect your proposal acceptance.
Thursday November 2. 2017
Friday November 3, 2017
Saturday November 4, 2017
Will there be a Second Presenter
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Jerome School District.
Terms of Service