A Organisation of design and constriction
Feedback – Earthquake Engineering Practice
1. The periodicity should be
2. Our aim is to have 6 articles per issue. The number of articles is
3. The number of pages per issue is kept around 120. This number is
4. The quality of the articles selected is
Far below standard
Highly above average
5. While selecting articles, more stress should be given on which of the following categories?
Seismic Hazard and Risk Evaluation
Developing countries problems
Public policy/ Social issues
Practices of different countries
Nonstructural and Architectural issues
6. Have you come across other journals/ periodicals which contain good articles and should be considered for inclusion in EEP?
If yes, please indicate their names and publishers
7. If this periodical is made a priced publication, would you still like to continue to subscribe to it?
If yes, what do you think is the each issue of our publication worth to you?
Below Rs. 500
Between Rs. 501 to 1000
Between Rs.1001 to 1500
Between Rs. 1501 to 2000
Above Rs. 2000.
8. The periodical is made available to libraries/ institutional organisations at a nominal yearly subscription. Would you like to have your organisation subscribe to it?
If yes, what do you think would be a suitable annual rate for the same?
9. Any other suggestions
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service