Leader Referral Form
Circles is a long term approach to reaching economic stability. Each week, local families that are ready, willing, and able to thrive (Circle Leaders) meet with community volunteers (Allies) over dinner. During these meetings, Circle Leaders work on their goals toward growth. Over time, incomes improve, debt and public assistance decrease, and supportive relationships are built. For more information, visit
Circles RVA might be right for someone who is:
• Frustrated and overwhelmed about just “getting by” and want to learn about ways to get ahead.
• Ready and willing to make changes to move out of poverty.
• Seeking increased access to resources, including financial resources.
• Underemployed and able/willing to work.
• Willing to help others by sharing their talents, gifts, experience and wisdom.
• NOT actively abusing alcohol or drugs, or have been in recovery for at least six months
• NOT in crisis. Circles is not a crisis assistance program and cannot help with immediate, emergency needs.
• NOT facing an active domestic abuse situation.
Referrals can expect the following in Circles RVA:
• Attend weekly meetings on Tuesdays from 6-8:00pm. Each meeting includes a free dinner and a free children’s program.
• Participate and graduate from the 12-week Circle Leader Training (held on Tuesdays during regular meetings)
• After training, Circle Leaders make a commitment to follow their goals and continue attending weekly meetings.
• Circle Leaders are matched with two Circle Allies from the community. Allies are volunteers and intentional
friends who commit to provide encouragement and connect you and your family to resources as you work to
achieve your goals.
Upon your submission of this REFERRAL for a potential Leader candidate, Circles RVA will contact the candidate to provide more details.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of CirclesRVA.