- All OWNZ affiliated Clubs with 2 or more female athletes , or 2 or more male athletes competing at the National Championships will automatically be entered into the Teams competition.
- Junior athletes will be entered into a Senior Team only if they have met the Qualifying Grade as a Senior.
- Clubs who have more than 8 male or more than 8 female lifters entered in Nationals must declare their team
- Clubs who have more than 2 athletes in the same bodyweight category must declare their team
Teams can be declared by either:
- entering their Team online or
- entering their Team at Verification of Entries, Thursday 20th September 6pm - 7pm, Kolmar
Please note that the online Team Entry Form will close on Thursday 20th September at MIDDAY. Any changes after that time must be made in person at VOE.
Reminders about Teams:
- There are 4 Team Competitions : Junior Female, Junior Male, Senior Female and Senior Male
- Junior athletes can only be entered into a Senior team (as well as a Junior team) if they have met the Qualifying Grade as a Senior
- Teams are made up of 8 or less females and 8 or less male athletes
- The Team is allowed a maximum of 2 athletes in any one bodyweight category
Team Points will be awarded according to IWF Rules.