AIA Chicago Foundation Diversity Scholarship Submission Form
The AIA Chicago Foundation Diversity Scholarship supports students who will become talented young professionals in a more diverse Chicago community. The scholarship ecognizes the value of new and unique voices in the profession. The scholarship program stipulates:
• One (1) $10,000 scholarship for a graduate student, awarded over two years ($5000/year)
• One (1) $10,000 scholarship for an undergraduate student, awarded over two years ($5000/year)
• Eligible graduate students include those enrolling at a NAAB accredited architecture master's degree program at the University of Illinois at Chicago, Illinois Institute of Technology and the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. Two (2) and Three (3) year programs are eligible.
• Eligible undergraduate students must be going into their third (3rd) or fourth (4th) year and enrolling into the B.Arch program at the Illinois Institute of Architecture or the BS program in Architecture at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
• Each awardee will also receive guidance and ongoing mentorship from AIA Chicago throughout their educational tenure
Graduate Scholarship deadline: March 20, 2020
Undergraduate Scholarship deadline: March 20, 2020
**The American Institute of Architects recognizes that diversity enhances our membership, our profession, and the quality of life in our communities. Our programs and initiatives shall reflect the society that we serve, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, physical abilities, or religious practices. AIA strives to ensure equal access to professional degrees in architecture for those who are underrepresented in our profession.
Questions: Allison Garwood Freedland,
Scholarship I am applying for
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service