Calm Clarity College Scholar Program at Villanova on Oct 24-25, 2020
Sign Up for a Scholarship
Thanks for your interest in attending the Calm Clarity Weekend Workshop at Villanova University on Oct 24-25, 2020.
This is a non-residential intensive course in which we run the Calm Clarity Mindful Leadership Program over Saturday and Sunday. The program is designed to help people master their mind and be their best self. It is an experiential leadership program that combines science and mindfulness. Participants come from diverse backgrounds and ages. We often have a nice mix of college students, professionals, executives, and retirees.
Through our College Scholar Program, we give scholarships to low-income and/or first-generation college students to attend at no cost. When people buy tickets to the Weekend Workshop, they are also sponsoring college scholars.
Please refer to our website:
and our TicketLeap events page (
) for more information.
Here are the eligibility criteria for our College Scholar Program:
1. 18 years or older
2. enrolled (or plan to enroll) in a college or university full-time. We will also accept fresh college graduates and high school seniors 18 years and older
3. demonstrate high financial need
4. available to attend the full retreat program (from about 9:30 am to 5 pm on the specified dates)
5. take responsibility for your own transportation and lodging
6. be open to learning and sharing in a group workshop format
Preference will be given to students whose parents did not graduate from college.
To apply, please fill out the form below. We will notify you two weeks or more in advance of the program if you are selected to participate or are put on the wait list.
Personal email address
College email address (write NA if not currently enrolled)
Best phone number to reach you
Please re-enter your phone number
Date of birth
What is the name of the person nominating you? (name, title, organization). Write NA if this doesn't apply.
Which describes you:
I am currently a college student
I am a high school senior or recent high school graduate about to start college
I am a fresh college graduate (I graduated less than 1 year ago)
What college or university are you enrolled at or planning to enroll at? (Name and location/city)
What high school did you (or do you) attend? (name and location/city).
Please describe some of the challenges you have to face to go to college.
What is your greatest sources of stress and concern about the future?
How do you help or plan to help people who face similar challenges as you do? In other words, what are your thoughts on paying-it-forward?
What would you like to take away from participating in the Calm Clarity Weekend Workshop?
I certify the following (please check each box that applies to you):
1. I am 18 years or older
2. I am enrolled (or will soon enroll) full-time at a college or university
3. I qualify for Pell grants and financial aid (you will be asked to share a financial aid statement)
4. I am available to attend the full Weekend Retreat Program and will be present from 9:30 AM to 5 PM on the program dates.
5. I will take responsibility for my own transportation and lodging to attend the Calm Clarity Weekend Workshop
6. I am open to learning and sharing in a group workshop format.
7. I am a first-generation college student (my parents did not graduate from college)
How did you hear about Calm Clarity?
What is your gender / preferred pronoun?
gender diverse (they)
How would you describe your ethnic heritage or cultural background?
We will be providing lunch and refreshments. Please share any dietary needs or preferences so we can try to accommodate them.
Please use this space if there is anything else you would like to share. Thank you.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service