Snodland Pump Track
1. Would you use a pump track if there was one in Snodland?
Yes, I would use it myself
Yes, my children would
No, I wouldn't
2. If yes, how often would you use the track?
Multiple times a week
Once a week
A few times a month
A few times a year
3. How would you get there?
What village or town do you live in?
4. How involved would you like to be in the Snodland Pump Track Project?
Support it and receive email updates
Volunteering at Community Engagement Events
Helping to design the track
Promotions/Marketing/Social Media posts
Volunteer as a British Cycling coach (training provided)
5. Have you ridden a pump track before?
If yes, where?
6. Would you be interested in structured coaching/club sessions at weekends or during holidays?
7. Do you have a bike that you can use on the track (BMX, mountain bike, jump bike, balance bike)?
8. Who would ride the track, and what are their ages (select all that apply).
5 to 11 years
12 to 16 years
17 to 24 years
25 to 45 years
46 years and up
9. What other bike activities would you be interested in taking part in locally?
10. Do you have any other comments?
11, Are you interested in being part of the track action group?
If you want to be contacted, please leave your email:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Community Cycleworks.