KISUMU INSTITUTE OF COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
To join KICDT as a student, follow the steps below:
1. Decide on the programme that you want to undertake and ensure you meet the programme qualifications stated in "Our Programmes" section.
2. Click on "Apply" at the top of this web page or at the bottom of this section"
3. Fill in the required information in each step of the application
4. Finish the application process and submit your application.
5. Once your application is submitted successfully, you will receive an email from us indicating your application ID.
6. Pay the indicated application fee depending on your programme level
7. Diploma / Certificate/ Artisan - Ksh 500
8. Use the application ID sent to your email, to keep track of your application status.
Kisumu (Main Campus)
Computer Application Packages - Digital Learning
Page 1 of 15
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Kisumu Institute of Community Development Training.