#CSEdWeek 2020 Registration
Thank you for your interest in celebrating CSEdWeek!
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴:
Using Scratch, a block-based coding platform, students will program a speaker to narrate a sketch. Although the lesson is geared towards elementary school students, it can be successfully implemented with any grade level.
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼:
- Implement the “Share Your Sketch” lesson during CSEdWeek (December 7-13, 2020).
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴:
- The "Share Your Sketch” lesson plan
- Access to inspiring videos submitted by Hyland technology professionals
- An opportunity to join a national movement to inspire students to learn computer science
- And, PRIZES!!!
=> Share your experience with us by doing any of the following, and we will enter you
into a drawing to win computer science materials for use in a classroom or at home
- Submit a Flipgrid video
- Post/Tweet pictures of your students implementing the lessons and tag:
Thank you for joining us in celebrating #CSEdWeek!
Preferred Email (We will use this email to send lesson and additional information):
If Teacher, Provide District Name:
If Teacher, Provide School Name:
With what grades will you implement the lessons? Please indicate all grades.
How many students will you be using the lesson with?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of TECH CORPS.