The application must be completed and signed by the student's legal parent or guardian.
This application will only be reviewed once Juan Diego Catholic High School receives all items listed below:
1. $210.00 non-refundable application fee.
2. For an incoming 9th grade student, a copy of the student's most current REPORT CARD, and for an incoming 10th, 11th or 12th grade student, a COMPLETE high school TRANSCRIPT.
3. Immunization record on the Utah School Immunization Record Form. Out-of-state applicants may send immunization records on a physician's form.
4. A copy of the student's Birth Certificate.
5. A copy of any student evaluative testing relating to an IEP, 504 Plan, diagnosed health and/or learning impairments.
6. If requesting Catholic Tuition rate, a copy of the student's Baptismal Certificate.
Please send these items to:
Director of Admissions Juan Diego Catholic High School 300 East 11800 South Draper, UT 84020